20 Proverbs about Breaking
1. You cannot eat nuts without breaking some shells.
2. You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.
4. There is no making pancakes without breaking the eggs.
5. You can't get at the precious sago without first breaking the bark.
6. After breaking my head you bring plaister.
7. You can't make pancakes without breaking eggs.
8. One who enters a forest does not listen to the breaking of the twigs in the brush.
9. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
10. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.