38 Proverbs about Brains
1. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
2. Long on hair, short on brains.
3. Where God bestows an office, he provides brains to fill it.
4. All the brains are not in one head.
5. Every one gives himself credit for more brains than he has, and less money.
6. Every one thinks he has more than his share of brains.
7. Fat head, less brains.
8. Some many heads, so many brains.
9. The world is governed with little brains.
10. His brains hang at the top of his fez.