53 Proverbs about Books
1. Books are hindrances to persisting stupidity.
2. Many books do not use up words; many words do not use up thoughts.
3. Scholars talk books, butchers talk pigs.
4. Schoolmaster, stick to your books; farmer, to your pigs.
5. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
6. Word by word the big books are made.
7. A teacher is better than two books.
8. It's not healthy to swallow books without chewing.
9. Years know more than books.
10. Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass.