60 Proverbs about Bones
1. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
2. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
3. For the last-comer the bones.
4. If a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the skies.
5. Kindness breaks no bones.
6. Lazybones take all day to get started.
7. The hyena of your own country does not break your bones.
8. The tongue has no bones, yet it breaks bones.
9. A dog is never offended at being pelted with bones.
10. Hard words break no bones.