163 Proverbs about Bone
1. When two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs off with it, there's a lawyer among the dogs.
2. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
3. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
4. Don't trust your bone to another man's dog.
5. You can't teach an old dog how to gnaw a bone.
6. A good bone does not always come to a good dog.
7. A good dog never gets a good bone.
8. For the last-comer the bones.
9. It will not out of the flesh that is bred in the bone.
10. If a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the skies.