20 Proverbs about Banana
1. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
2. Little by little grow the bananas.
3. Lower your head modestly while passing, and you will harvest bananas.
4. No sane person sharpens his machete to cut a banana tree.
5. Even without drumbeats, banana leaves dance.
6. A woman is like a banana; one alone can turn the whole bunch rotten.
7. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
8. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
9. A dog doesn't like bananas, but he can't bear to think that chickens eat them.
10. When the monkey can't reach the ripe banana with his hand, he says it is not sweet.