34 Proverbs about Asleep
1. The man who wakes up and finds himself famous hasn't been asleep.
2. To believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep.
3. All are not asleep who have their eyes shut.
4. When sorrow is asleep wake it not.
5. Not all are asleep who have their eyes shut.
6. When ill-luck falls asleep let nobody wake her.
7. A drunken man, when asleep, is better left alone.
8. You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
9. All who snore are not asleep.
10. He must have crept out of hell while the devil was asleep.