29 Proverbs about Abroad
1. Abroad we judge the dress; at home we judge the man.
2. He who goes abroad by day has no need of a lantern.
3. Abroad one has a hundred eyes, at home not one.
4. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
5. Argus at home, a mole abroad.
6. Go abroad and you'll hear news of home.
7. Arms are of little service abroad unless directed by the wisdom of counsellors at home.
8. Dry bread at home is better than roast meat abroad.
9. The smoke of our own country is brighter than fire abroad.
10. Play with the fool at home, and he will play with you abroad.