Famous Proverbs / Zulu Proverbs
32 Zulu Proverbs
- 1. A fault confessed is half redressed.
- 2. A half loaf is better than no bread.
- 3. A horse has four legs, yet it often falls.
- 4. Abundance does not spread; famine does.
- 5. Almost is not eaten.
- 6. Blessed are those who can please themselves.
- 7. Copying everybody else all the time, the monkey one day cut his throat.
- 8. Copying everyone else all the time, the monkey one day cut his throat.
- 9. Darkness conceals the hippopotamus.
- 10. Death has no modesty.