15 Scanian Proverbs
- 1. A scanian is only swedish during the icehockey world championships.
- 2. A youngster can ask further than an aged has been.
- 3. After the meal, one has to be still and shut the eyes for a while in the gloom.
- 4. Dead man is hard to wake.
- 5. Eat and take belly, because tomorrow the assistant of the executioner will come to take the skin.
- 6. I'll come again, said the woman who got caught in wing of the windmill.
- 7. It's too late to rise early when you wake eleven o'clock.
- 8. Out of all cookery, the coffee laced with schnapps is the best.
- 9. She would be a nice girl if she didn't have her head.
- 10. Tasty food, plenty of food, food in the right time - and peace at mealtimes.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|