1012 Russian Proverbs / Page 10
- 91. A titmouse in the hand is better than a crane in the sky.
- 92. A toad too would like to crack nuts, but he has no teeth.
- 93. A virgin's heart is a dark forest.
- 94. A wife is not a pot, she will not break so easily.
- 95. A wife should be as humble as a lamb, busy as a bee, as beautiful as a bird of paradise and faithful as a turtle dove.
- 96. A wise companion is half the journey.
- 97. A wise man sees only water in the tears of a woman.
- 98. A wolf won't eat wolf.
- 99. A woman farmer had no trouble, so she bought a piglet.
- 100. A woman's tongue is longer than her hair.
|<< 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 102 >>
|Quotes by Power Quotations|