52 Myanmaran Proverbs
- 1. A child without a mother is like a fish in shallow water.
- 2. A good tree can lodge ten thousand birds.
- 3. A man with little learning is like the frog who thinks its pond is an ocean.
- 4. An inflated idea can burst the bubble of your happiness.
- 5. Bad children? Guilty parents.
- 6. Day will not break thanks to the cackling of the chicken.
- 7. Do not bathe if there is no water.
- 8. Doctors must be old and lawyers must be young.
- 9. Dust does not rise because a dog-flea hops.
- 10. He who carries the word "no" with him will never be poor even when he is old.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|