14 Malian Proverbs
- 1. A deaf man may not have heard the thunder but he surely will see the rain.
- 2. A man is what he thinks.
- 3. A turtle is not proud of his long neck.
- 4. A woman who offers sex to everyone will get kicked by everyone.
- 5. If you've nothing to do, dig a spinster's grave.
- 6. Life is like a ballet performance -- danced only once.
- 7. One does not give a gift without a motive.
- 8. One does not give without a motive.
- 9. Slowly but surely the excrement of foreign poets will come to your village.
- 10. The hyena chasing two antelopes at the same time will go to bed hungry.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|