12 Ekonda Proverbs
- 1. A trial between brothers has no winners or losers.
- 2. Between brothers, whether the trial is won or lost, makes no difference.
- 3. Do not grab your heel until the ant has bitten you.
- 4. If a father does not cultivate, the son does not inherit land.
- 5. If the metal is not good, you cannot take it out on the blacksmith.
- 6. If you want to clear the land secretly, the noise of the axe will give you away.
- 7. The leopard does not eat fish.
- 8. The sore is cured but the scar remains.
- 9. To form a dog is the ruin of education.
- 10. When your finger is in pain, your sight is not lazy.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|