1386 Dutch Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A beggar's estate lies in all lands.
- 12. A beggar's hand is a bottomless basket.
- 13. A bird never flew so high but it had to come to the ground for food.
- 14. A blind man may sometimes shoot a crow.
- 15. A brilliant daughter make a brittle wife.
- 16. A brilliant daughter makes a brittle wife.
- 17. A burnt child dreads the fire.
- 18. A cat may look at a king.
- 19. A cat that meweth much catcheth but few mice.
- 20. A cheeky person owns half the world.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|