7 Arapaho Proverbs
- 1. All plants are our brothers and sisters. They talk to us and if we listen, we can hear them.
- 2. Before eating, always take time to thank the food.
- 3. Each bird loves to hear himself sing.
- 4. If we wonder often, the gift of knowledge will come.
- 5. Take only what you need and leave the land as you found it.
- 6. When there is true hospitality, not many words are needed.
- 7. When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|