129 Arabian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain.
- 12. A sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to our steps as we walk the tightrope of life.
- 13. A thousand curses never tore a shirt.
- 14. A wise man associating with the vicious becomes an idiot; a dog travelling with good men becomes a rational being.
- 15. A wise man's day is worth a fool's life.
- 16. All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are moveable, and those that move.
- 17. All strangers are relations to each other.
- 18. All sunshine makes a desert.
- 19. An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
- 20. Ask me what are my virtues, not about the color of my skin.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|