112 Proverbs about Worst
1. A man's worst enemies can't wish on him what he can think up himself.
2. A man's discontent is his worst evil.
3. A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.
4. Gratitude is the least of virtues, but ingratitude the worst of vices.
5. Gray and green make the worst medley.
6. He who chooses takes the worst.
7. Pick and choose, and take the worst.
8. Shoemakers are always the worst shod.
9. The ass that is common property is always the worst saddled.
10. The cobbler always wears the worst shoes.