45 Proverbs about Wool
1. Great cry and little wool, as the fellow said when he sheared his hogs.
2. An easy shepherd makes the wolf void wool.
3. Better lose the wool than the sheep.
4. He who goes to collect wool may come back shorn.
5. "Great cry and little wool," said the fool, when he sheared a pig.
6. It's a poor sheep that cannot carry its own wool.
7. Many go out for wool, and come home shorn.
8. Never give the skin when you can pay with the wool.
9. Its no use going to the goat's house to look for wool.
10. Bad is the wool that cannot be died.