238 Proverbs about Women / Page 24
231. Women's counsel is cold.
232. Many women, many words; many geese, many turds.
233. Men get wealth and women keep it.
234. Men make houses, women make homes.
235. Old men, when they marry young women, make much of death.
236. When the candles are all out, all women are fair.
237. Women are like books: too much gilding makes men suspicious that the binding is the most important part.
238. When there are many women, the cabbage will be spoled. The slimming of an elephant and the losses of a rich man are not noticeable.