370 Proverbs about Wife
1. Curse your wife at evening, sleep alone at night.
2. Virtue becomes a wife; beauty becomes a concubine.
3. Without rice, even the cleverest housewife cannot cook.
4. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.
5. A house ready made and a wife to make.
6. A spaniel, a wife, and a walnut tree, The more you beat 'em the better they be.
7. Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.
8. Happy is the man who has a handsome wife close to an abbey.
9. He that hath a wife is sure of strife.
10. He that telleth his wife news is but lately married.