424 Proverbs about Under / Page 3
21. The dog gets into the mill under cover of the ass.
22. The noise is so great one cannot hear God thunder.
23. A bold does not always fall when it thunders.
24. A bolt does not always fall when it thunders.
25. A thing is not bad if well understood.
26. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
27. Good people live far asunder.
28. He who stands godfather to a wolf should have a dog under his cloak.
29. Hide not your light under a bushel.
30. Monks, mice, rats, vermin, seldom sunder without harming.