129 Proverbs about Turns / Page 2
11. When the devil grows old he turns himself hermit.
12. Who goes and returns makes a journey.
13. A bad penny always turns up.
14. The dog returns to its vomit.
15. Treachery returns.
16. A book whose sale's forbidden all men rush to see, and prohibition turns one reader into three.
17. A little stone overturns a great cart.
18. He ought not to complain of the sea who returns to it a second time.
19. He runs far who never turns.
20. When the devil is old he turns hermit.