37 Proverbs about Thrown / Page 2
11. He who gossips and he who listens to it deserve to be thrown to the dogs.
12. However hard a thing is thrown into the air, it always falls to the ground.
13. A stone thrown at the right time is better than a stone thrown at the wrong time.
14. He that marries a widow will have a dead man's head often thrown in his dish.
15. The last partridge to rise gets the most sticks thrown at it.
16. If you give people nuts, you'll get shells thrown at you.
17. A stone thrown at the right time is better than gold given at the wrong time.
18. A dog knows the places he is thrown food.
19. Its nice throw a spear to a pig, but painful when thrown to you.
20. The dunghill grows by straws thrown upon it.