320 Proverbs about Three / Page 32
311. He that borrows and bigs, maks feasts and thigs, drinks an's no dry, nane a' these three are thrifty.
312. Man, woman, and devil, are the three degrees of comparison.
313. Fish and visitors smell after three days.
314. Genius is one part inspiration and three parts perspiration.
315. Three --- friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
316. It takes three years to learn to be a man of integrity; it only takes three days to degrade.
317. One monk shoulders water by himself; two can still share the labor between them. When it comes to three, they have to go thirsty.
318. One never comes to pray in the Temple of Three Treasures if he is not in trouble.
319. Three humble shoemakers brainstorming make a great statesman.
320. There is no silver here: three hundred taels.