24 Proverbs about Thirty
1. Of all the thirty-six alternatives, running away is the best.
2. What three know will soon be known to thirty.
3. He that at twenty is not, at thirty knows not, and at forty has not, will never be, nor ever know, nor ever have.
4. A man as he manages himself may die old at thirty, or young at eighty.
5. He that is not gallant at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, or experienced at fifty, will never be gallant, strong, rich, or prudent.
6. He who at thirty has no brains, will never purchase an estate.
7. He who at twenty understands nothing, at thirty knows nothing, and at forty has nothing, will lead a wretched old age.
8. A woman gets thirty percent of her beauty from nature and seventy percent from makeup.
9. There are thirty-six ways to flee, but to run away is the best.
10. The tongue is safe; even among thirty teeth.