980 Proverbs about Take / Page 98
971. They only fall asleep after having mutually taken an oath and then they betray each other
972. Rebellious thoughts are like an abandoned house overtaken by robbers.
973. Take gifts with a sigh because most men give in order to be paid.
974. It takes three years to learn to be a man of integrity; it only takes three days to degrade.
975. Making a thousand decisions, even the wise will make a mistake.
976. Each one takes his/her own decisions.
977. The humble pay for the mistakes of their betters.
978. The flood takes him in, and the ebb takes him out.
979. It takes two to make a quarrel.
980. Don't take another mouthful before you have swallowed what is in your mouth.