275 Proverbs about Tail
1. A rat who gnaws at a cat's tail invites destruction.
2. Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails.
3. It's the whole, not the detail, that matters.
4. A stupid act entails doing the work twice over.
5. Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
6. Leave a bit of the tail to whisk off flies.
7. A cow does not know what her tail is worth until she has lost it.
8. Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails.
9. Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
10. He who recovers but the tail of his cow does not lose all.