77 Proverbs about Swallow
1. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
2. Defeat isn't bitter if you don't swallow it.
3. Hot sup, hot swallow.
4. Pills must be swallowed without chewing.
5. The interested friend is a swallow on the roof.
6. There is no flavour in a swallowed morsel.
7. Wine poured out is not wine swallowed.
8. A blind man swallows many a fly.
9. It is idle to swallow the cow and choke on the tail.
10. It's not healthy to swallow books without chewing.