15 Proverbs about Surprise / Page 2
11. It is a surprise that the cock should hold a grudge against the pot, instead of the knife that killed it.
12. In Morocco never be surprised. If you see a donkey flying, just say Allah is capable of anything.
13. I believe what you say, I'm only surprised at what you do.
14. If you gladly stoop to the ground don't be surprised if they trample over you.
15. When you are poor, you will have no visitors even if you live in a crowded city; once you become rich, you'll be surprised by visitors from alleged relatives even if you live in a remote location.