34 Proverbs about Stroke
1. A single stroke don't fell the oak.
2. Never fell oak at the very first stroke.
3. No tree falls at the first stroke.
4. The repeated stroke will fell the oak.
5. The more you stroke the cat's back the more set sets up her tail.
6. A mouse will put the finishing stroke to a castle wall.
7. Different strokes for different folks.
8. A blind man's stroke, which raises a dust from beneath water.
9. An oak is not felled at one stroke.
10. He expects to find water at the first stroke of the spade.