357 Proverbs about Stone / Page 2
11. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
12. To persecute the unfortunate is like throwing stones on one fallen into a well.
13. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
14. Eggs should not fight stones.
15. You cannot get blood from a stone.
16. An ass does not stumble twice over the same stone.
17. He who stops at every stone never gets to his journey's end.
18. You must not throw stones into your neighbor's garden.
19. A church stone drops gold.
20. A millstone gathers no moss.