50 Proverbs about Stays
1. A gentlemen of Beauce who stays in bed till his breeches are mended.
2. He that stays in the valley will not get over the hill.
3. He who does not go forward, stays behind.
4. Yielding stays war.
5. The hen that stays at home picks up the crumbs.
6. The needle dresses people but stays naked itself.
7. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
8. He who travels a lot becomes wise; he who is wise stays home.
9. The guest who outstays his fellow guests loses his overcoat.
10. The wedding lasts for two or three days, but the trouble stays longer.