25 Proverbs about Sport
1. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
2. Said in sport, meant in earnest.
3. The strong man's sport is the sickly man's death.
4. What is sport to the cat is death to the mouse.
5. What's sport to you is death to us.
6. To a young heart everything is sport.
7. It is the duty of a good sportsman to kill game freely, but not kill all.
8. Observe decorum even in your sport.
9. Talk of sporting, and buy game in the market.
10. There is never a great dunghill at a sportsman's door.