94 Proverbs about Sound
1. A vacant mind is open to all suggestions, as a hollow mountain returns all sounds.
2. Death does not sound a trumpet.
3. Hares are not caught by the sound of the drum.
4. Who hears but one bell hears but one sound.
5. Empty casks make the most sound.
6. Full vessels give the least sound.
7. The fuller the cask, the duller its sound.
8. The higher the bell is hung, the shriller it sounds.
9. Men are like bagpipes: no sound comes from them till they're full.
10. The chamber-bell is the worst sound one have in his ears.