8 Proverbs about Society
1. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
2. A good man in an evil society seems the greatest villain of all.
3. If you steal something small you are a petty thief, but if you steal millions you are a gentleman of society.
4. To describe a unity of a society.
5. A man becomes like those whose society he loves.
6. If you would be respected in company, seek the society of your equals and not of your superiors.
7. A wise person must know the language, sayings, and tales of his society.
8. Society is like a pot it can't carry water when its broken.