143 Proverbs about Snake / Page 14
131. Snake at your feet - a stick at your hand !
132. When a snake gets warm on ice, then a German will wish well to a Czech.
133. Add legs to the snake one has just painted.
134. A man's greed is like a snake that wants to swallow an elephant.
135. Mistaking the reflection of a bow in a cup for a snake.
136. Once bitten by a snake, one is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
137. Stir the grass and alert the snake.
138. A tiger's head and a snake's tail.
139. A dog bitten by a snake is afraid of sausages.
140. He who is bitten by a snake fears a lizard.