98 Proverbs about Safe
1. A good swimmer is not safe against drowning.
2. He goes safely who has nothing.
3. He that is too secure is not safe.
4. Safe over the bridge, one laughs at St. Nepomuck.
5. Security is nowhere safe.
6. The middle path is the safe path.
7. Better be safe than sorry.
8. The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried.
9. He may lie safely who comes from afar.
10. To go safely through the world you must have the eye of a falcon, the ear of an ass, the face of an ape, the mouth of a pig, the shoulders of a camel, and the legs of a deer.