47 Proverbs about Roost
1. The country rooster dows not crow in the town.
2. The chickens have come home to roost.
3. A bird can roost but on one branch, a mouse can drink not more than its fill from a river.
4. Rule the roost.
5. He who has to do with foxes must look after his hen-roost.
6. Every fox likes a henroost.
7. Curses, like chickens, always come home to roost.
8. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
9. Woe to the house where the hen crows and the rooster is still.
10. The rooster said, "I shall cry but whether the sun rises God knows."