102 Proverbs about Priest
1. Priests return to the temple, merchants to the shop.
2. A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.
3. He that would keep his house clean must not let priest or pigeon into it.
4. It is just that the priest should live by the altar.
5. Men's ignorance makes the pot boil for priests.
6. Six things have no business in the world: a fighting priest, a coward knight, a covetous judge, a stinking barber, a soft-hearted mother, and an itchy baker.
7. Beware of laughing hosts and weeping priests.
8. Doctor Luther's shoes do not fit every parish priest.
9. Either fight not with priests or beat them to death.
10. Every priestling conceals a popeling.