153 Proverbs about Plant
1. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
2. If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; if you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.
3. He that plants trees loves others besides himself.
4. He who plants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
5. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
6. One generation plants the trees, another gets the shade.
7. Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
8. Plant the crab-tree where you will it will never bear pippins.
9. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
10. The one who plants the tree is not the one who will enjoy its shade.