22 Proverbs about Perish
1. Had he not been visited by sickness, he would have perished utterly.
2. He dies twice who perishes by his own hand.
3. If all men were on an equality, the consequence would be that all must perish: for who would till the ground? who would sow it? Who would plant? who would press wine?.
4. Love would soon perish, unless nourished by Ceres and Bacchus.
5. The best things are the first to perish.
6. The rat betrayed by his own track perishes.
7. We perish by permitted things.
8. God gives wings to the ant that she may perish the sooner.
9. The ant gets wings that she may perish sooner.
10. Where force prevails, right perishes.