64 Proverbs about Ounce
1. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
2. An ounce of favour goes further, or is worth more, than a pound of justice.
3. An ounce of luck is worth a pound of wisdom.
4. A woman strong in flounces is weak in the head.
5. An ounce of mother-wit is worth a pound of school-wit.
6. An ounce of discretion is better than a pound of knowledge.
7. Ill luck comes by pounds and goes away by ounces.
8. I renounce the friend who eats what is mine with me, and what is his own by himself.
9. I renounce the golden basin in which I have to spit blood.
10. An ounce of mother is worth a pound of priests.