449 Proverbs about Others / Page 2
11. A man must make himself despicable before he is despised by others.
12. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
13. Know thyself to know others, for heart beats like heart.
14. Large demands on oneself and little demands on others keep resentment at bay.
15. Some prefer carrots while others like cabbage.
16. Teaching others teacheth yourself.
17. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.
18. The man who comes with a talk about others has himself an ax to grind.
19. A landmark is very well placed between the fields of two brothers.
20. He who torments others does not sleep well.