157 Proverbs about None
1. None so keen at the hunting of wolves as the dog with wolf blood.
2. Willing exile is exile nonetheless.
3. A good tale is none the worse for being twice told.
4. None so busy as those who do nothing.
5. The greatest cunning is to have none at all.
6. We must have reasons for speech but we need none for silence.
7. Who serves the mass is thanked by none, but cursed if aught left undone.
8. He who forces love when none is found, remains a fool the whole year round.
9. He who makes friends of all keeps none.
10. If you've money, take a seat; it you've none, take to your feet.