120 Proverbs about Neighbour
1. A friend to my table and wine, is no good neighbour.
2. He who can give has many a good neighbour.
3. Between neighbours' gardens a hedge is not amiss.
4. Buy your neighbour's ox, and woo your neighbour's daughter.
5. Christians have no neighbours.
6. He who has good neighbours, gets a good morning.
7. He who praises himself must have bad neighbours.
8. If a man would know what he is, let him anger his neighbours.
9. It is a bad hen that lays in neighbour's houses.
10. Joy and sorrow are next door neighbours.