89 Proverbs about Mice
1. When the cat is gone, the mice come out to stretch.
2. The best-laid schemes of mice and men gang aft agley.
3. Who is born of a cat will run after mice.
4. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
5. In old houses many mice, in old furs many lice.
6. Monks, mice, rats, vermin, seldom sunder without harming.
7. The cats that drive away mice are as food as those that catch them.
8. Who will not feed the cats, must feed the mice and rats.
9. That that comes of a cat will catch mice.
10. When the cat's away the mice dance.