116 Proverbs about Loud
1. Thunder clouds do not always give rain.
2. If Candlemas day be sunny and bright, winter will have another flight; if Candlemas day be cloudy with rain, winter is gone and won't come again.
3. You can't bind a cloud even with copper chains.
4. After clouds comes clear weather.
5. Ducks quack loudly before a rain.
6. After clouds sunshine.
7. All clouds are not rain clouds.
8. Empty pitchers ring loudest.
9. If there were clouds we should not enjoy the sun.
10. They can do least who boast loudest.