39 Proverbs about Leap
1. He who would leap high must take a long run.
2. 'But' is a fence over which few leap.
3. A dog in desperation will leap over a wall.
4. He that takes too great a leap falls into the ditch.
5. One must step back to make the better leap.
6. Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.
7. There the hedge is lowest, men leap over.
8. Where the hedge is lowest, the devil leaps over.
9. He is a fool who loses the flight for the leap.
10. He who is an ass and thinks himself a stag, finds his mistake when he comes to leap the ditch.