365 Proverbs about Last / Page 2
11. Christmas has been talked of so long that it has come at last.
12. Courtesy that is all on one side cannot last long.
13. For the last-comer the bones.
14. Foxes come at last to the furrier's.
15. It is better to be the first on one's race than the last.
16. Quarrels do not last long if the wrong is only on one side.
17. The flawed pot lasts longest.
18. The greatest king must at last go to bed with a shovel.
19. The last come is the best liked.
20. The last comers are often the masters.